UPDATE on Covid cases across the school
Dear parents and carers,
We currently have approximately 40 active Covid cases amongst children and staff in the school. We now have outbreaks in 1S, 1G, 2R and 3F but do have cases across the school. We have a number of teachers, support staff, office staff and site staff off at the moment and would ask that you bear with us during this challenging time.
Our priority remains providing face-to-face education for the children which means that we are deploying the staff that we do have to try and keep classes operating.
Please assist the school by:
- LFT testing your children twice a week.
- LFT testing children daily in classes with outbreaks.
- Not sending your children into school if they have any of the symptoms of Covid 19.
- If your child lives in a household where somebody is Covid 19 positive, then please lateral flow test them every day before sending them to school.
- If your child is displaying the symptoms of Covid 19 then please organize a PCR test for them.
- Please support the school by coming to collect your child if they have any of the symptoms of Covid 19 no matter how mild (as the school will send them home in line with the operational guidance for schools) and organize a PCR test for them.
- When reporting absence in the morning please be very clear about which child you are reporting an absence for and if you are reporting a Covid absence.
You can find Covid isolation guidance at:
Mr. I. Broyd