We would just like to remind parents and carers of the main points around managing Covid within school:
- If your child is displaying the symptoms of Covid 19 however mild you should not bring them to school and organise a PCR test for them.
- If children are displaying the symptoms of Covid 19 however mild then we will ask you to come and collect them from school.
- Please lateral flow test your children twice a week as this is a good way of detecting asymptomatic individuals.
- If an asymptomatic individual tests positive on a lateral flow test then they do not need a confirmatory PCR test for the time being (the government changed the rules on this on the 11th January).
- If your child tests positive then they should isolate for seven days and can then return to school subject to a negative lateral flow test on day six and day seven of their isolation.